In my eBook, First Steps when considering a separation, I help you understand what you’ll need to consider if separation / divorce becomes the right choice for you.
“Rhiannon helped me understand the process and different stages of divorce
and saved me time and cost with solicitors.”
Everything you need to know about separation / divorce is out there on the internet. But what information is accurate and what has been written by someone who knew the answer years ago, or worse still heard it from a friend.
In this eBook I cover:
- getting clear about your thoughts and feelings
- dispelling the top myths about divorce
- why you shouldn’t dismiss the thought of counselling
- the key issues to think about if you’re considering divorce
- the 3 main options available if you decide to separate
- the steps to reach a financial agreement
- how a divorce consultant can help if you’re considering divorce
- how to look after yourself at a difficult time
Saving you time, money, overwhelm and stress.
Get the right advice from the start. You don’t have to do this alone.
“The information contained within the e-books is priceless.”
You’ll receive the eBook immediately on receipt of payment.
“Having tried looking up divorce proceedings online, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of information and not knowing what was relevant and what wasn’t (or even understanding a lot of it). Rhiannon’s book had all the information I needed and helped to clarify the divorce process for me without a load of jargon or complicated explanations. It also gave me a lot of reassurance that I don’t have to decide everything right now. I feel that I am now armed with a clear understanding of what my options would be and what might help me to make a decision about divorce. It’s a relief to have this laid out in simple terms. Thank you.”