Financial and / or children issues are one of the biggest factors to turn any amicable divorce / separation into an overwhelming emotional rollercoaster of stress, anxiety and upset.
If you have found yourself ready to start considering discussions around finance and / or children, or are indeed already in that process, then my eBook will help with the overwhelm of information and advice you may find yourself trawling through.
- what is family law mediation
- how to choose a mediator
- how to prepare for your mediation sessions
- when mediation is not appropriate for you
- what is a MIAM
- what happens if mediation is successful
- what happens if mediation isn’t successful
- how a divorce consultant can help you in mediation
I cover all of this in my eBook so you have everything you need to help you on your journey.
“The process itself is clearly laid out together with practical information regarding topics such as finance, the implications for children, and dealing with the emotional aspects of the situation.”
You’ll receive the eBook immediately on receipt of payment